For my full CV please send me an email to tiare[at]feuchtner[dot]net.
|As a computer scientist my main interest lies in HCI (human computer interaction). Currently I am researching
embodied user interfaces for Virtual and Augmented Reality applications. Such interfaces permit users to feel that
they are interacting with the virtual world directly with their own (virtual) bodies, which we can augment and extend
to give them ‘superpowers’.
|Postdoc (current)||MADE (Digital Assistance Tools) Project, Aarhus University & Virtual and Augmented Reality Group, TU Wien|
|PHD Fellow||Ubiquitous Computing and Interaction group, Aarhus University|
|Visiting Researcher||eventLAB, Universitat de Barcelona|
|Junior Researcher||Telekom Innovation Laboratories (T-Labs)|
|Marketing & PR Manager||Zeppelin Studio|
|Junior Researcher||Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT)|
|PhD of Computer Science (HCI)||Aarhus University, Denmark|
|Master of Computer Science (MSc)||Berlin University of Technology, Germany|
|Bachelor of Computer Science (BSc)||Vienna University of Technology, Austria|
Further experience, skills and awards
- German (mother tongue)
- English (full professional proficiency)
- Spanish (minimum professional proficiency)
- French (limited working proficiency)
- Danish (limited working proficiency)
Teaching and student supervision
I have supervised several Master theses and student projects, several of which have resulted in research publications. I am lecturer and course responsible of the Augmented Reality course at AU, instructor in the VR course at TU, and in the past have assisted in teaching multiple university courses at both Master and Bachelor level.
Peer reviewing for Various HCI/VR-related conferences and journals:
CHI, UIST, IEEE VR, VRST, UBICOMP, ISS, DIS, ITS, NordiCHI, MobileHCI, MUM, PerDis, EICS, IDC, IMX, Mensch & Computer,
Applied Sciences Journal, Multimedia Tools & Applications (Springer).
Special Recognition for Outstanding Reviews:
DIS 2018, CHI 2020, UIST 2020, IMX 2020.
Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) – Special interest group on human-computer interaction (SIGCHI).
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
- ISS 2019 Best Paper Award (Application Paper) – Paper: Digital Assistance for Quality Assurance
- CHI 2014 Student Game Competition Finalist – Project: Drunken Ed
- Vienna Content Award 2014 Games Category Winner – Project: Schein
- Microsoft Imagine Cup 2013 Game Competition Winner – Project: Schein
- German Developer Award 2013 Newcomer Category Winner – Project: Schein